Hamble Point Charter Membership
A simple and flexible membership sailing scheme from £300 per month, Hamble Point Charter Membership offers an easily understood membership sailing package that is accessible to all, whether seasoned sailor or total novice; providing an easy means to budget for your sailing on our full range of yachts at the best prices available.
Hamble Point Charter Membership provides the following advantages to members:
· Access to our entire fleet of yachts – a large range of yachts with sizes ranging from 32ft to 47ft, providing the opportunity to try out many different types of yacht
· All yachts exceed coding standards, have fully equipped galleys, are meticulously maintained and are professionally cleaned prior to each charter.
· No restrictions on when you sail –
You choose when and for how long you wish to sail.
Up to 41 days’ sailing included in your membership.
If required, top-ups can provide as much additional sailing as is desired, all at your membership rates
· Superb fleet location at the mouth of the River Hamble – All our yachts are located in Hamble Point Marina which gives you immediate access to Southampton Water and the Solent at any state of the tide.
· Membership may also be used to purchase any of our special offers – Our special offers, including early booking, late booking, 3 days for the price of two, may all be taken up by members.
· No joining fee – Simply pay your monthly membership fee.
· No additional security deposit required
· Full annual allowance of sailing credits available from Day 1 of membership –
No need for monthly credit rollover – your annual sailing credits are all immediately available to you for the full duration of your annual membership
· Free boat handling induction from our RYA instructors
· Learn to Sail – Spend your sailing credits on RYA courses to learn to sail or to improve your skills
· Enjoy a relaxing skippered sail – Use sailing credits for skippered charters – no need to have any prior sailing experience!
· Charter a luxury motor yacht – Book a special occasion day on Seafin with your sailing credits and enjoy a fabulous day out for up to 30 guests
· Premium Membership: 15% discount on standard charter rates
· Standard Membership: 10% discount on standard charter rates
How does Hamble Point Charter Membership work?
Select one of the annual membership plans:
o Standard Membership: £300 per month:
§ 3,600 sailing credits allocated
§ 10% discount on standard charter bookings
o Premium Membership: £495 per month:
§ 5,940 sailing credits allocated
§ 15% discount on standard charter bookings
· As soon as you have returned a completed annual membership registration form to us with your first monthly payment, you will be able to start booking your sailing and other services, including yacht charters, RYA courses, bespoke sail training, skippered charters, or a day out on our 70ft motor-yacht “Seafin”
· Each sailing credit is worth £1.
· You can add additional credits to your membership plan at any time by increasing your monthly payment amount to purchase the number of sailing credits desired.
What do I need to know?
How much sailing can I do?
The number of sailing credits required to book a yacht will vary depending on the time of year, the boat you chose, and when you make your reservation. Last minute bookings benefit from lower prices, but in peak season availability will be limited. If you were to select one of our smaller yachts over the winter season then over 40 days of sailing could be booked!
Do I need to know how to sail?
It is not a problem at all if you have not sailed before or do not have much experience. You can always book a skipper with your yacht to do the sailing with or for you; or if you want to learn to sail then you can book one of our RYA instructors to come along with you to provide one-to-one training; or of course, you can book yourself onto one of our courses.
What happens if I don’t have enough credits?
You can always increase your monthly payment by any amount to provide additional credits, or you can make a one-off additional payment (minimum 500 credits at each one-off top up).
What if I still have credits left at the end of the year?
We hope you wouldn’t have any, however, if you do have any credits left over at the end of your annual plan then you can purchase a gift voucher for the value of your remaining credits, which can then be used for a purchase in the coming year.
What can I spend credits on?
You can use your credits to purchase any of the services that we offer. This includes yacht charter, extras for your charter, hire of skipper or instructor, RYA training, corporate days, gift certificates, technical clothing etc.
What if I want to cancel my membership before the end of the year?
A month’s notice is required for any cancellation. If you need to cancel your annual membership before the end of the year then we will calculate the greater of a) the non-member value of the purchases that you have made up to the date of cancellation, and b) the sum of the monthly payments up to the end of the cancellation period. If we have received less from you than the greater of these two values, then the remaining difference will be due to us.
Who are we & why choose Hamble Point Yacht Charters ?
Since 1993, we have built an enviable reputation for the quality of care we take in the cleaning, servicing and presentation of our charter yachts. Our customers say the level of service we offer to both charterers and owners is the best in the business, as can be seen from our testimonials. This is reflected in the high level of repeat bookings and our continuing successful growth.
In addition to yacht charter – both bareboat and skippered, we also offer corporate sailing events, private sail training and RYA sailing courses as well as organising numerous events throughout the year to facilitate your sailing.
We are a family-run company and offer a professional, friendly and flexible service. Our wide selection of superb yachts offers a unique variety of sizes and designs. Our yachts are all privately owned and therefore each is unique with its own character.
Our yachts are based at Hamble Point Marina, where we can keep an eye on them from our office overlooking the marina, and from where we can easily monitor and carry out the maintenance, cleaning and preparation of the yachts to our own extremely high standards. You are very welcome to pop in and take a look if you happen to be passing.
Get in touch with us to find out more information.