One of, if not perhaps the most famous yacht races in the world, the 608 mile Rolex Fastnet Race is a highly competitive and difficult contest testing both inshore and offshore skills, boat and crew preparation and speed potential.
The Campaign will include a full training package to ensure the team is race ready.
This will include:
- RORC Myth of Malham starting 25th May 2019
- RORC channel race starting 27th July 2019
- 1 other event TBC if required
- 2 x Training and offshore safety brief to be agreed once the crew has been finalised
- Fastnet Race Start: 3rd August
Our Rolex Fastnet Campaign also comes with:
- Professional Skipper
- Team T Shirts
- Loan of wet weather gear if required
- All safety gear including lifejackets
- Food & drinks whilst training and racing
- All berthing and race entry costs