Join team Sidney II on board their luxurious Grand Soleil 50, a powerful performance yacht built for speed and absurd comfort!
Our campaign consists of two training weekends and three RORC qualifying races. These not only allow us to learn and find out what areas people excel in, but it also allows us to build a team. You get to experience the challenges, the excitement, the highs and lows with your fellow crew and build a level of camaraderie you will be proud to have been a part of.
1st training weekend – 11th – 12th May 2019
Qualifying race, RORC Myth of Malham – 25th – 27th May 2019
2nd training weekend – 8th – 9th June 2019
Qualifying race, RORC Morgan Cup – 21st – 23rd June 2019
Qualifying race, RORC St Malo – 12th – 14th July 2019
RORC Rolex Fastnet Race – 3rd August 2019
– Professional Skipper and Mate
– All race entry and mooring fees for training weekends, qualifying races and the Fastnet Race itself
– Safety gear including life jackets and safety lines
– Accommodation and food on board whilst racing
– Plus a team t-shirt and jacket that you get to keep!